Dental Implants provide patients who are missing one or more teeth an alternative restoration method over dentures. Implants look and feel more like natural teeth so they’re usually preferred by most patients. However, their cost exclude some patients from receiving implants. Need more dental implants rancho cucamonga information? Take a look below as we reveal five important dental implants facts.
1. Takes Time: When you choose dental implants, expect the procedure to take several months to complete. It is a rather complex procedure that needs this amount of time to perfect.
2. Insurance Woes: Do not turn to insurance to cover any of the costs of the implants. So as a cosmetic procedure, insurance leaves this off of its list of covered procedures. Some of the procedures needed to read the mouth for implants may be covered, however.
3. Costs: The cost of dental implants varies but averages about $1,200 – $5,000 each implant. Discounts for multiple and whole mouth implants may reduce the expense of your payout.
4. Long-Lasting: Once you are fitted for dental implants, they offer long-lasting success for most patients who take care of them. Our dentist provides all of the care instructions needed to take care of your implants so they can last 20 years or more.
5. Benefits Over Dentures: Unlike dentures, implants are not removable. They look and feel more like natural teeth for this reason. Talking and eating are both easier with implants. Most people also think they have more confidence when wearing dental implants.
Talk to your dentist about dental implants if you need a great tooth restoration option. He can answer your questions and provide all of the details that you need to regain the smile that you lost. Dental implants can change your life forever!